Casa Rural Arrizurieta, aware of the need to protect and conserve the environment and contribute to the sustainability of natural resources, makes the following environmental declaration:
- Comply with all standarts, rules and regulations applicable to the hotel sector.
- Encourage and apply continuous improvement procedures in all areas of the organization to achieve effective management and respect for the environment.
- Reduce the amount of waste and the consumption of resources (materials, fuels and energy).
- Reduce or eliminate the production of polluting emissions to the environment.
- Regularly inform tourists about the environmental policy and the ecological measures implemented in the accommodation.
- Provide staff with adequate training in tourism management and environmental management.
- Implement the following areas of environmental management in rural tourism through specific measures:
- Reduction and recycling of waste.
- Minimize the consumption of water, energy and fuels.
- Effective management of atmospheric emissions and noise.
- Proper management of wastewater.
- Appropriate management of hazardous substances that are harmful and aggressive to the environment.
- Introduction of the environmental variable in the reforms and design of housing.
- Ensure compliance and disclosure of safety measures, especially those aimed at fire safety, personnel and customers